Level I Problem Solving Webinar – June 2020
May 30, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
Date & Time
- Date: Saturday May 30, 2020
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- In this one-day intensive workshop, candidates are given 240 unique CFA® exam-type multiple-choice Level I curriculum questions under simulated exam conditions. The video recording of this webinar will be made available on the following day for candidates globally who are unable to attend in person.
- Answers to the questions are reviewed and in-depth explanations provided so that candidates understand how to differentiate the possible answers.
- Candidates receive a formal answer key with explanations and associated Learning Outcome Statements (LOSs) at the end of the workshop.
- Candidates have access to Nathan for questions related to this workshop.
- It is highly recommended that candidates attend either the Live Weekly Lectures or the On-Demand Video Lectures prior to taking the Problem Solving Workshop as the workshop builds on the concepts learned in these sessions.
Terms & Conditions for purchased courses.