Date & Time
- Date: Saturday, May 8, 2021
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
- In this one-day intensive live webinar, candidates are given 21 unique CFA® exam-type Item Sets covering the CFA Level II Curriculum under simulated exam conditions. The video recording of this webinar will be made available on the following day for candidates globally who are unable to attend in person.
- Answers to the questions are reviewed and in-depth explanations provided so that candidates understand how to differentiate the possible answers.
- Candidates receive a formal answer key with explanations and associated Learning Outcome Statements (LOSs) at the end of the webinar.
- Candidates have access to Nathan for questions related to this webinar.
- It is highly recommended that candidates attend the On-Demand Video Lectures prior to taking the Item Sets Webinar as the webinar builds on the concepts learned in these sessions.
Note: Item Sets Mock Exam 1 and Mock Exam 2 are different exams. We recommend that candidates take both exams to optimize their preparation.