Dates & Times
- Duration: 16 weeks, one lecture per week each Monday
- Start Date: January 13, 2020
- End Date: April 27, 2020
- Time: 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
New York, NY: Midtown Manhattan, venue location TBA
- Candidates learn in a structured classroom setting with live instructor interaction.
- 16 live lectures (3 hours per lecture) held once per week that cover the 10 CFA Program curriculum areas.
- Candidates will apply learned concepts to CFA® exam-type item set questions.
- Candidates have access to Nathan outside of the live lecture sessions for questions related to the Level II program.
- It is highly recommended that candidates supplement the live weekly lectures with the one-day intensive Item Sets Workshop or Item Sets Webinar.