Date & Time
- Date: Saturday November 21, 2020
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
- In this one-day intensive workshop, candidates are given 15-20 unique CFA® exam-type essays covering the CFA Level III Curriculum under simulated exam conditions. The video recording of this workshop will be made available on the following day for candidates globally who are unable to attend in person.
- Candidates are coached to dissect CFA® style essays and construct responses with the appropriate level of depth and detail graders are expecting.
- Candidates submit their essays to be personally graded by Nathan. Answers to the questions are reviewed and in-depth explanations provided so that candidates understand where improvements can be made to achieve maximum points.
- Candidates receive a formal answer key with explanations and associated Learning Outcome Statements (LOSs) at the end of the workshop.
- Candidates have access to Nathan for questions related to this workshop.
- It is highly recommended that candidates attend the On-Demand Video Lectures prior to taking the Essay Writing Webinar.
Note: Essay Writing Webinar 1 and Essay Writing Webinar 2 contain the same essays; Essay Writing Webinar 3 has different essays (we recommend that candidates take both essay writing workshops).