Date & Time
- Date: Sunday May 17, 2020
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
- In this one-day intensive live webinar, candidates are given 15-20 unique CFA® exam-type essays covering the CFA Level III Curriculum under simulated exam conditions. The video recording of this webinar will be made available on the following day for candidates globally who are unable to attend in person.
- Candidates are coached to dissect CFA® style essays and construct responses with the appropriate level of depth and detail graders are expecting.
- Candidates submit their essays to be personally graded by Nathan. Answers to the questions are reviewed and in-depth explanations provided so that candidates understand where improvements can be made to achieve maximum points.
- Candidates receive a formal answer key with explanations and associated Learning Outcome Statements (LOSs) at the end of the webinar.
- Candidates have access to Nathan for questions related to this webinar.
- It is highly recommended that candidates attend either the Live Weekly Lectures or the On-Demand Video Lectures prior to taking the Essay Writing Webinar.
Note: This Essay Writing Webinar has the same set of essays as Essay Writing Workshop 1. For greatest exam preparation rigor, it is recommended that candidates take either this Webinar or Essay Writing Workshop 1 in conjunction with Essay Writing Workshop 2.