Date & Time
- Date: Saturday May 9, 2020
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Harvard Club of New York City
35 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036
- In this one-day intensive workshop, candidates are given 15-20 unique CFA® exam-type essays covering the CFA Level III Curriculum under simulated exam conditions.
- Candidates are coached to dissect CFA® style essays and construct responses with the appropriate level of depth and detail graders are expecting.
- Candidates submit their essays to be personally graded by Nathan. Answers to the questions are reviewed and in-depth explanations provided so that candidates understand where improvements can be made to achieve maximum points.
- Candidates receive a formal answer key with explanations and associated Learning Outcome Statements (LOSs) at the end of the workshop.
- Candidates have access to Nathan for questions related to this workshop.
- It is highly recommended that candidates attend either the Live Weekly Lectures or the On-Demand Video Lectures prior to taking this Essay Writing Workshop.
Note: Essay Writing Workshop 1 and Essay Writing Workshop 2 have different essays and, for greatest exam preparation rigor, it is recommended that candidates take both essay writing workshops.